Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Quarter in Retrospect

So it's the Sunday before finals week and I am finished with my portfolios, which I didn't really think was possible. That said, I fully intend to work on some new Observations - now theme free - for the sake of practicing and generating new material.

If there are themes or ideas or concepts that anyone wants to see appear in Observations, you should let me know in the comments section.

In other news, I think I'm going to pursue the urban faery-tale short story collection I keep coming up with new plots for. I will try to post excerpts of those as they appear.

In other other news, if anyone is a tumblr user, tan·gen·tial now has a companion tumbl-blog. A lot of the same material is probably going to start appearing, as I am trying to figure out the best way to signal boost my work online. Thoughts, anyone?

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment